Another year has passed me by. This time last year, I had just come back from helping my parents move to Arizona and I was beginning the 'A' License in a Week course at Skydive Chicago. I had just 11 jumps under my belt coming into this day a year ago, today I have 87. Some highlights from the last 12 months:
- Stephanie and I are both licensed skydivers holding a B-License rating
- I have started graduate school to get my Masters of Computer Science
- My sister and her family have moved out to Washington, D.C.
- My parents have begun work on their new house in Arizona
- I am working for myself as an Independent Contractor and have my own company
- My little cousins are not so little anymore, with two graduating and one entering high school this past year
- Friends of ours have gotten married and a few more couples we know have gotten engaged
And this next year is shaping up to be even busier than last!