Scott Johnson (@extralife) posted this on Twitter a few days ago, looks like a great, simple recipe for Zuppa soup. Reposting here so I don’t forget to try it.
- 1 pound of spicy Italian sausage
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 cups of chicken broth
- 6 large red potatoes
- 2 cups of chopped kale
- 1 cup of heavy cream (or 2 cups of half and half)
- Sauté Italian sausage, onion, and garlic together until fully cooked. Set aside to cool.
- Quarter cut and thinly slice potatoes. Boil in chicken broth until fully cooked.
- Mix in Italian sausage mixture, heavy cream, and chopped kale. Heat throughout and serve. Serves 6-8.