I love finding new recipes, this one I got from my mom, who found it in a magazine. Really tasty and easy to make.
Serves: 4 - Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's Tomato Soup (Regular or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1/2 cup Salsa
- 1/2 cup Water
- 6 Flour Tortillas (6"), Cut into 1" pieces
- 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Cook beef in 10" skillet until well browned, stirring to break up meat. Pour off fat.
- Stir in soup, salsa, water, tortillas. Heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 minutes. Top with cheese.
Recipe from the Campbell's Kitchen.